Acid-Metal Reactions – Worksheet
Worksheet to accompany the lesson.
Click cover for full preview. Scroll down for product information.
- This worksheet covers:
- Reactivity series of metals
- Acid-metal reactions
- Hydrogen pop test
- Unit outline.
- Cloze activity (fill in the blanks).
- Short-answer questions.
- Extension questions.
- Topics for further research.
- Teacher version containing complete answers.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 9 Science curriculum.
- 5 pages.
- By the end of this worksheet students will be able to:
- ☑ Describe the activity series of metals, including the position of hydrogen.
- ☑ Use the activity series of metals to predict whether a particular metal will react with an acid.
- ☑ Determine the products of chemical reactions between acids and metals.
- ☑ Describe how the hydrogen pop test can be used to confirm that a chemical reaction between an acid and a metal has taken place.
This resource is also included in the.