Balancing Chemical Equations – Worksheet
- This worksheet covers:
- Word equations and formula equations
- Law of Conservation of Mass
- Steps for balancing a chemical equation
- Unit outline.
- Fill in the blank questions.
- Table-completing questions.
- Balancing chemical equation questions.
- Teacher version containing complete answers.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 10 Science curriculum.
- 4 pages.
- By the end of this worksheet students will be able to:
- ☑ Write word equations and formula equations to represent chemical reactions.
- ☑ Include states of matter in formula equations.
- ☑ Explain the Law of Conservation of Mass
- ☑ Balance formula equations to reflect conservation of mass.
This resource is also included in the.