Branches of Science – Worksheet
Worksheet to accompany the lesson.
Click cover for full preview. Scroll down for product information.
- This worksheet covers:
- Branches of science:
- Earth science
- Space science
- Sub-disciplines of chemistry
- Sub-disciplines of physics
- Sub-disciplines of biology
- Sub-disciplines of earth science
- Sub-disciplines of space science
- Interdisciplinary sciences
- Topic outline.
- Research activity.
- Poster activity.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 7 Science curriculum.
- 3 pages.
- By the end of this worksheet students will be able to:
- ☑ Describe the five main scientific disciplines, with examples of topics studied.
- ☑ Give examples of sub-disciplines for each of the main disciplines.
- ☑ Give examples of interdisciplinary sciences, including those that overlap outside of science.
- ☑ Describe the relationship between branches, sub-branches and interdisciplinary sciences.
This resource is also included in the.