Describing Chemical Reactions Using Equations – Worksheet
- This worksheet covers:
- Chemical reactions
- Chemical equations
- The ‘arrow’
- Word equations
- Formula equations
- Unit outline.
- Cloze activity (fill in the blanks).
- Short-answer questions.
- Extension questions.
- Topics for further research.
- Teacher version containing complete answers.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 8 Science curriculum.
- 7 pages.
- By the end of this worksheet students will be able to:
- ☑ Define reactant.
- ☑ Define product.
- ☑ Identify reactants and products in chemical reactions.
- ☑ Interpret word and formula equations.
- ☑ Write the generalised form of a chemical equation.
- ☑ Represent chemical reactions as word equations.
- ☑ Represent chemical reactions as formula equations.
This resource is also included in the.