Determining When to Add Milk to a Cup of Tea – Practical
Practical experiment to accompany the lesson.
Click cover for full preview. Scroll down for product information.
Practical laboratory experiment introducing students to the concept of a fair test or controlled experiment.
Involves making two cups of tea and adding the milk after different time intervals, to see which one ends up warmer.
- Students will develop skills in:
- Making and recording observations at specific time intervals.
- Co-ordinated group work.
- Graphing experimental results.
- Students will learn:
- That the only way to test a prediction is to conduct a scientific fair test.
- About the importance of keeping control variables constant during a fair test.
- Full prac report format, including discussion questions.
- Includes detailed teacher notes and answers.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 7 Science curriculum.
- 6 pages.
This resource is also included in the.