Dominance, Incomplete Dominance and Codominance – Worksheet
- This worksheet covers:
- Dominant and recessive alleles
- Dominant and recessive phenotypes
- Incomplete dominance
- Writing genotypes
- Determining phenotypes
- Unit outline.
- Cloze activity (fill in the blanks).
- Short-answer questions.
- Extension questions.
- Teacher version containing complete answers.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 10 Science curriculum.
- 7 pages.
- By the end of this worksheet students will be able to:
- ☑ Describe dominant and recessive inheritance.
- ☑ Define ‘dominant allele’ and ‘recessive allele’.
- ☑ Define ‘dominant phenotype’ and ‘recessive phenotype’.
- ☑ Describe incomplete dominance.
- ☑ Describe codominance.
- ☑ Write genotypes for dominance, incomplete dominance and codominance.
- ☑ Predict phenotypes of homozygotes and heterozygotes for dominance, incomplete dominance and codominance.