Electric Circuits and Circuit Diagrams – Worksheet
Worksheet to accompany the lesson.
Click cover for full preview. Scroll down for product information.
- This worksheet covers:
- Electric circuits
- Basic components of electric circuits:
- Power source
- Energy-using components
- Connecting wires
- Circuit diagrams
- Symbols for electrical components:
- Light globe
- Series circuits
- Parallel circuits
- Unit outline.
- Cloze activity (fill in the blanks).
- Short-answer questions.
- Extension questions.
- Topics for further research.
- Teacher version containing complete answers.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 9 Science curriculum.
- 6 pages.
- By the end of this worksheet students will be able to:
- ☑ Describe an electric circuit.
- ☑ Describe the four basic components of an electric circuit.
- ☑ Identify and draw symbols for common electric components.
- ☑ Interpret and draw simple circuit diagrams.
- ☑ Describe the arrangement of components in a series circuit.
- ☑ Describe the arrangement of components in a parallel circuit.
- ☑ Compare the flow of electrons in series and parallel circuits.
This resource is also included in the.