Heating Copper Sulfate – Practical
Practical experiment to accompany the lesson.
Click cover for full preview. Scroll down for product information.
Practical laboratory experiment involving the heating and rehydrating of copper sulfate powder.
- Students will develop skills in:
- Viewing objects under a dissecting microscope.
- Safe use of Bunsen burners.
- Group work.
- Making inferences about observations.
- Students will learn:
- How objects can changed their appearance under different environmental conditions.
- That inferences need to be tested before a definite conclusion can be made.
- Full prac report format, including discussion questions.
- Includes detailed teacher notes and answers.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 7 Science curriculum.
- 5 pages.
This resource is also included in the.