Ions and Ionic Compounds – Puzzle Pieces
Worksheet to accompany the lesson.
Click cover for full preview. Scroll down for product information.
- Cut-and-paste task using shapes to determine formulas for ionic compounds.
- Shapes include name and symbol of each ion.
- Includes 59 common monatomic and polyatomic ions.
- Includes detailed instructions and teacher version containing complete answers.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 9 Science curriculum.
- 8 pages.
This resource is also included in the.