Laboratory Equipment and Scientific Diagrams – Worksheet
- This worksheet covers:
- Laboratory glassware
- Safe handling of glassware
- Common laboratory equipment, including:
- Conical flask
- Measuring cylinder
- Test tube
- Glass funnel
- Glass rod
- Watch glass
- Bunsen burner
- Wire gauze
- Retort stand
- Bosshead and clamp
- Evaporating dish
- Pipeclay triangle
- Test tube holder
- Metal tongs
- Safety mat
- Rules for drawing scientific equipment
- Rules for labelling diagrams of experiments
- Topic outline.
- Labelling and drawing questions.
- A set of 16 flashcards containing photos, scientific drawings and names of common laboratory equipment.
- Teacher version containing complete answers.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 7 Science curriculum.
- 13 pages.
- By the end of this worksheet students will be able to:
- ☑ Identify common pieces of scientific laboratory equipment.
- ☑ Draw scientific diagrams of common pieces of scientific laboratory equipment.
- ☑ Draw labelled scientific diagrams of simple experimental set-ups.
This resource is also included in the.