Making a Water Filter – Practical
Practical laboratory experiment where students filter a sample of muddy water using a water filter they have designed and assembled themselves.
- Students will develop skills in:
- Designing a practical experiment.
- Building an improvised piece of equipment.
- Working strategically and collaboratively.
- Students will learn:
- How to build an improvised water filter.
- Important aspects in the design of a water filter.
- Full prac report format, including discussion questions.
- Includes detailed teacher notes and answers.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 7 Science curriculum.
- 4 pages.
This resource is also included in the.