Metal Reactions – Worksheet
- This worksheet covers:
- Reactivity series of metals
- Metal-acid reactions
- Metal-water reactions
- Metal-oxygen reactions
- Metal-halogen reactions
- Metal displacement reactions
- Unit outline.
- Cloze activity (fill in the blanks).
- Short-answer questions.
- Extension questions.
- Topics for further research.
- Teacher version containing complete answers.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 10 Science curriculum.
- 6 pages.
- By the end of this worksheet students will be able to:
- ☑ Predict whether a particular metal will react with oxygen, water or dilute acids.
- ☑ Predict when a displacement reaction will take place.
- ☑ Write the products of metal-oxygen reactions.
- ☑ Write the products of metal-water reactions.
- ☑ Write the products of metal-acid reactions.
- ☑ Write the products of metal displacement reactions.
- ☑ Describe how metals form ions when reacting.
- ☑ Explain why metal reactions are redox reactions.
This resource is also included in the.