Particles in Solids, Liquids and Gases – Worksheet
Worksheet to accompany the lesson.
Click cover for full preview. Scroll down for product information.
- This worksheet covers:
- Revision: All matter is made up of particles
- The particle model:
- Particles in solids
- Particles in liquids
- Particles in gases
- The particle model and properties of matter:
- Properties of solids
- Properties of liquids
- Properties of gases
- Unit outline.
- Cloze activity (fill in the blanks).
- Short-answer questions.
- Extension questions.
- Topics for further research.
- Teacher version containing complete answers.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 8 Science curriculum.
- 7 pages.
- By the end of this worksheet students will be able to:
- ☑ Describe the particle model of matter.
- ☑ Describe particles in solids, liquids and gases.
- ☑ Distinguish between particle diagrams of solids, liquids and gases.
- ☑ Use the particle model to explain properties of solids, liquids and gases.
- ☑ Use the particle model to describe diffusion of gases.
- ☑ Use the particle model to describe pressure of gases.
This resource is also included in the.