Practical Reports – Worksheet
Worksheet to accompany the lesson.
Click cover for full preview. Scroll down for product information.
- This worksheet covers:
- Purpose of a practical report
- Parts of a practical report:
- Scientific writing style:
- Clarity and conciseness
- Accuracy and objectivity
- Third-person narration
- Topic outline.
- Short-answer questions.
- Set of 9 flashcards covering key definitions.
- Teacher version containing complete answers.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 7 Science curriculum.
- 4 pages.
- By the end of this worksheet students will be able to:
- ☑ List the different sections of a scientific practical report.
- ☑ Place the different sections of a practical report in the correct order.
- ☑ Place statements into the correct sections of a practical report.
- ☑ Write in a style that is appropriate for a scientific report.
- ☑ Explain why practical reports have a particular structure and style.
This resource is also included in the.