Properties of Solids, Liquids and Gases – Worksheet
- This worksheet covers:
- Revision: What is matter?
- Introduction to the states of matter (using water as an example):
- Solid (ice)
- Liquid (water)
- Gas (water vapour)
- Properties of solids, liquids and gases:
- Unit outline.
- Cloze activity (fill in the blanks).
- Short-answer questions.
- Extension questions.
- Topics for further research.
- Teacher version containing complete answers.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 8 Science curriculum.
- 5 pages.
- By the end of this worksheet students will be able to:
- ☑ Describe properties of solids.
- ☑ Describe properties of liquids.
- ☑ Describe properties of gases.
- ☑ Classify common substances as solids, liquids or gases.
- ☑ Give examples of practical uses of solids, liquids and gases.
- ☑ Identify the different states of water.
This resource is also included in the.