Rate of a Chemical Reaction – Worksheet
Worksheet to accompany the lesson.
Click cover for full preview. Scroll down for product information.
- This worksheet covers:
- Collision theory and chemical change
- Defining rate of reaction
- Describing the progress of a chemical reaction
- Explaining the progress of a chemical reaction
- Graphing the progress of a chemical reaction
- Defining instantaneous reaction rate
- Defining average reaction rate
- Measuring instantaneous reaction rate
- Measuring average reaction rate
- Unit outline.
- Cloze activity (fill in the blanks).
- Short-answer questions.
- Calculation questions.
- Teacher version containing complete answers.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 10 Science curriculum.
- 5 pages.
- By the end of this worksheet students will be able to:
- ☑ Define rate of reaction.
- ☑ Describe how reaction rate can be measured.
- ☑ Differentiate between instantaneous rate and average rate.
- ☑ Calculate instantaneous rate and average rate from a graph of a reaction.
- ☑ Describe how collision theory relates to the progress of a chemical reaction.
- ☑ Describe how and why the rate of a chemical reaction changes as it progresses.
This resource is also included in the.