Separating Ink Using Paper Chromatography – Practical
Practical laboratory experiment using paper chromatography to separate ink from water-soluble marker pens.
- Students will develop skills in:
- Paper chromatography.
- Practical observation.
- Students will learn:
- How most marker pens contain ink that is a mixture of colour pigments.
- How inks can be separated by paper chromatography.
- Full prac report format, including discussion questions.
- Includes detailed teacher notes and answers.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 7 Science curriculum.
- 4 pages.
This resource is also included in the.