Separation of Mixtures – Research Assignment
Research assignment investigating separation techniques used around the home and in industry.
- Students are required to:
- Describe different everyday separation techniques used around the home.
- Devise a procedure for separating a mixture of nails, wood shavings, soil and water.
- Research a separation process from agriculture or industry (flour milling, sewage processing or recycling).
- Includes example rubric (editable).
- Aligned to the Australian Year 7 Science curriculum.
- 3 pages.
This resource is also included in the.