Soluble and Insoluble Substances – Practical
Practical experiment to accompany the lesson.
Click cover for full preview. Scroll down for product information.
Practical laboratory experiment investigating the solubility of common substances in different solvents.
- Students will develop skills in:
- Handling chemicals.
- Correct technique for mixing and dissolving substances in test tubes.
- Making experimental observations.
- Students will learn:
- How solubility varies between solutes.
- How solubility varies between solvents.
- About the solubility of some common substances.
- Full prac report format, including discussion questions.
- Includes detailed teacher notes and answers.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 7 Science curriculum.
- 4 pages.
This resource is also included in the.