Structure of Atoms – Worksheet
Worksheet to accompany the lesson.
Click cover for full preview. Scroll down for product information.
- This worksheet covers:
- Electron shells
- Distribution of charge and mass
- Unit outline.
- Cloze activity (fill in the blanks).
- Short-answer questions.
- Extension questions.
- Topics for further research.
- Teacher version containing complete answers.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 9 Science curriculum.
- 6 pages.
- By the end of this worksheet students will be able to:
- ☑ Name the three main subatomic particles that make up atoms.
- ☑ Describe the arrangement of protons, neutrons and electrons in an atom.
- ☑ Identify the mass of protons, neutrons and electrons.
- ☑ Identify the charge of protons, neutrons and electrons.
- ☑ Describe the distribution of mass and charge within an atom.
- ☑ Identify the type of atom based on a diagram showing subatomic particles.
This resource is also included in the.