Temperature and Solubility – Practical
Practical experiment to accompany the lesson.
Click cover for full preview. Scroll down for product information.
Practical laboratory experiment investigating how temperature affects the solubility of different solid solutes.
- Students will develop skills in:
- Making saturated solutions.
- Making supersaturated solutions.
- Making accurate measurements using laboratory equipment.
- Graphing and interpreting experimental results.
- Students will learn:
- How solubility varies between solutes.
- How temperature affects solubility of solids.
- How the effect of temperature varies between solutes.
- Full prac report format, including discussion questions.
- Includes detailed teacher notes and answers.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 7 Science curriculum.
- 5 pages.
This resource is also included in the.