Writing Balanced Chemical Equations – Worksheet
Worksheet to accompany the lesson.
Click cover for full preview. Scroll down for product information.
- This worksheet covers:
- Chemical reactions – reactants and products
- Word equations and formula equations
- The Law of Conservation of Mass
- Using diagrams to represent conservation of mass
- Steps for balancing a formula equation
- Unit outline.
- Cloze activity (fill in the blanks).
- Short-answer questions.
- Teacher version containing complete answers.
- Aligned to the Australian Year 9 Science curriculum.
- 9 pages.
- By the end of this worksheet students will be able to:
- ☑ Define the Law of Conservation of Mass.
- ☑ Explain how the Law of Conservation of Mass applies to chemical reactions.
- ☑ Balance a chemical equation.
This resource is also included in the.