Year 10 Chemistry Print Workbook (Class Set)
Free delivery Australia-wide!
Print workbook covering Year 10 Chemistry for the Australian curriculum.
Click cover for full preview. Scroll down for product details and ordering information.
Coverage of the Australian Curriculum
Year 10 Chemistry – Science Understanding
- The atomic structure and properties of elements are used to organise them in the Periodic Table (ACSSU186)
- Different types of chemical reactions are used to produce a range of products and can occur at different rates (ACSSU187)
- Atoms, Elements and Compounds
1.1 Atoms, Elements and Compounds
- The Periodic Table and Chemical Bonding
2.1 The Periodic Table
2.2 Chemical Bonding and Structures
2.3 Ionic and Covalent Compounds
- Chemical Reactions and Equations
3.1 Balancing Chemical Equations
3.2 Types of Chemical Reaction
- Rates of Chemical Reactions
4.1 Rate of Chemical Reaction
4.2 Factors that Affect Rate of Reaction
5.1 Properties of Metals
5.2 Metal Reactions
5.3 Extraction of Metals
Includes teacher version containing comprehensive answers for all worksheets (supplied as PDF).
These workbooks are professionally printed on demand, so please allow up to two weeks for printing and delivery.
Free delivery Australia-wide on all orders.
All prices in Australian dollars.
Minimum order 15 copies.
These workbooks are for individual use. Photocopying and scanning are strictly prohibited.