Year 10 Chemistry Lesson Notes
Lesson notes covering Year 10 Chemistry for the Australian curriculum.
These comprehensive lesson notes are designed to complement the Year 10 Chemistry PDF Workbook.
Click cover for full preview.
Scroll down for product information.
Coverage of the Australian Curriculum
Year 10 Chemistry – Science Understanding
- The atomic structure and properties of elements are used to organise them in the Periodic Table (ACSSU186)
- Different types of chemical reactions are used to produce a range of products and can occur at different rates (ACSSU187)
- Atoms, Elements and Compounds
1.1 Atoms, Elements and Compounds
- The Periodic Table and Chemical Bonding
2.1 The Periodic Table
2.2 Chemical Bonding and Structures
2.3 Ionic and Covalent Compounds
- Chemical Reactions and Equations
3.1 Balancing Chemical Equations
3.2 Types of Chemical Reaction
- Rates of Chemical Reactions
4.1 Rate of Chemical Reaction
4.2 Factors that Affect Rate of Reaction
5.1 Properties of Metals
5.2 Metal Reactions
5.3 Extraction of Metals
* These lesson notes contain the same content as the Year 10 Chemistry Online Course (except for the quizzes).
Price in Australian dollars.
Comes as a digital eBook (PDF format).
Purchased as a school licence.
PDF file will be available for download immediately after payment.
Purchase of this digital resource entitles the purchaser and their school unlimited classroom use. Sharing this resource outside of the purchasing school is a violation of the licensing agreement.