Year 10 Chemistry PDF Workbook
Coverage of the Australian Curriculum
Year 10 Chemistry – Science Understanding
- The atomic structure and properties of elements are used to organise them in the Periodic Table (ACSSU186)
- Different types of chemical reactions are used to produce a range of products and can occur at different rates (ACSSU187)
- Atoms, Elements and Compounds
1.1 Atoms, Elements and Compounds
- The Periodic Table and Chemical Bonding
2.1 The Periodic Table
2.2 Chemical Bonding and Structures
2.3 Ionic and Covalent Compounds
- Chemical Reactions and Equations
3.1 Balancing Chemical Equations
3.2 Types of Chemical Reaction
- Rates of Chemical Reactions
4.1 Rate of Chemical Reaction
4.2 Factors that Affect Rate of Reaction
5.1 Properties of Metals
5.2 Metal Reactions
5.3 Extraction of Metals
Includes teacher version containing comprehensive answers for all worksheets.
Price in Australian dollars.
Workbooks come as digital eBooks. They are non-editable, printable PDFs.
Workbooks are purchased as a school licence.
The PDF files will be available for download immediately after payment.
Purchase of these digital resources entitles the purchaser and their school unlimited print reproduction for classroom use. Sharing of these resources outside of the purchasing school or placing them on a school intranet or the internet is a violation of the licensing agreement.