Year 8 Chemistry Lesson Notes
Lesson notes covering Year 8 Chemistry for the Australian curriculum.
These comprehensive lesson notes are designed to complement the Year 8 Chemistry PDF Workbook.
Click cover for full preview.
Scroll down for product information.
Coverage of the Australian Curriculum
Year 8 Chemistry – Science Understanding
- Properties of the different states of matter can be explained in terms of the motion and arrangement of particles (ACSSU151)
- Differences between elements, compounds and mixtures can be described at a particle level (ACSSU152)
- Chemical change involves substances reacting to form new substances (ACSSU225)
- Solids, Liquids and Gases
1.1 Properties of Solids, Liquids and Gases
1.2 Particles in Solids, Liquids and Gases
1.3 Heat Energy and Changes of State
1.4 Expansion and Contraction in Solids, Liquids and Gases
- Elements and Compounds
2.1 Elements, Compounds and Mixtures
2.2 Names and Symbols for Elements and Compounds
2.3 Introduction to the Periodic Table
- Chemical Change
3.1 Physical and Chemical Changes
3.2 Describing Chemical Reactions Using Equations
3.3 Investigating Chemical Reactions
* These lesson notes contain the same content as the Year 8 Chemistry Online Course (except for the quizzes).
Price in Australian dollars.
Comes as a digital eBook (PDF format).
Purchased as a school licence.
PDF file will be available for download immediately after payment.
Purchase of this digital resource entitles the purchaser and their school unlimited classroom use. Sharing this resource outside of the purchasing school is a violation of the licensing agreement.