Year 8 Chemistry PDF Workbook
PDF workbook covering Year 8 Chemistry for the Australian curriculum.
Click cover for full preview.
Scroll down for product information.
Coverage of the Australian Curriculum
Year 8 Chemistry – Science Understanding
- Properties of the different states of matter can be explained in terms of the motion and arrangement of particles (ACSSU151)
- Differences between elements, compounds and mixtures can be described at a particle level (ACSSU152)
- Chemical change involves substances reacting to form new substances (ACSSU225)
- Solids, Liquids and Gases
1.1 Properties of Solids, Liquids and Gases
1.2 Particles in Solids, Liquids and Gases
1.3 Heat Energy and Changes of State
1.4 Expansion and Contraction in Solids, Liquids and Gases
- Elements and Compounds
2.1 Elements, Compounds and Mixtures
2.2 Names and Symbols for Elements and Compounds
2.3 Introduction to the Periodic Table
- Chemical Change
3.1 Physical and Chemical Changes
3.2 Describing Chemical Reactions Using Equations
3.3 Investigating Chemical Reactions
Includes teacher version containing comprehensive answers for all worksheets.
Online Course and Lesson Notes
Comprehensive support material for this workbook is available in two formats:
- Year 8 Chemistry Lesson Notes – 136 pages/slides of lesson notes in PDF format for sharing with your class.
- Year 8 Chemistry Online Course – the same content as the Lesson Notes delivered in an online format and containing 156 interactive quiz questions.
Price in Australian dollars.
Workbooks come as digital eBooks. They are non-editable, printable PDFs.
Workbooks are purchased as a school licence.
The PDF files will be available for download immediately after payment.
Purchase of these digital resources entitles the purchaser and their school unlimited print reproduction for classroom use. Sharing of these resources outside of the purchasing school or placing them on a school intranet or the internet is a violation of the licensing agreement.